Are you an excellent communicator that can lead the way in spreading the NBE mission, vision and values of NBE to its members?
Are you committed to disseminating and promoting evidence-based best practice in all aspects of moving and handling and musculoskeletal health?
Do you want to be part of the industry gold standard organisation for moving and handling?
If so, we would like to invite you to apply to join the National Back Exchange Board of Directors.
There are 3 exciting roles available for the upcoming year 22/23 which offer a variety of opportunities to drive NBEs mission and showcase your passion for moving and handling.
What's in it for me? I hear you ask…
· Opportunity to develop new skills and hone your current ones
· Enhance your personal and professional development, adding value to your CV
· Enhance your networking opportunities. NBE reaches far beyond the membership. It connects with private, public, and educational sectors.
Further details can be found in our "Joining the Board" brochure here.
How to apply.
These vacant positions will be opened up to attendees at the AGM on 3rd October, whereby there will be the opportunity to nominate yourself / another member.
If you are interested in getting involved in NBE, details for the available roles can be found below.
If you would like more information, or to discuss your involvement, please contact me (Simon Love) via email: or face to face at Conference.
Chairman, National Back Exchange
Details of the responsibilities for the vacant positions on the board for the year 22/23 can be found below. Please contact me direct if you would like to discuss or have any questions about the roles...
- Consulting with NBE members in a variety of ways including surveys to collate
- Moderating the members forum, being an active poster yourself and
- encouraging others to post, including advanced members
- Overseeing all website functions, ensuring resources on the website are up to
- date and current
- Actively populating video and document resources, confirming validity of all
- Directing blogs to be produced by the management team
- Search and select speakers for the NBE calendar of webinars (or in person) events
- Work with the admin and marketing team to ensure events are hosted and promoted appropriately
- Oversee the calendar of external events that NBE will be exhibiting at / speaking at
- Actively support NBE members speaking at external events on behalf of NBE
- Work with publications director to ensure new publications have an appropriate launch event
Membership Coordinator (1 of 2 positions available)
- Responsible for the needs of the membership, including affiliated Local Groups and Advanced Members
- Chair / support local officer meetings / advanced member meetings
- Promote member benefits to ensure all members get the best out of NBE
- Support the Membership Director on membership related projects