Conference Title: Hands On - Lets Get Practical!
Registration is now open!
Click the link below to register your place. Please note we will be closing our all inclusive ticket rates on Monday 14th August 2023. You will still be able to register for conference after this date and you can still book accommodation directly through the Hilton Birmingham Metropole.
Conference is open to everyone, however, if you are an NBE member you will benefit from a discounted rate. Not a member? Click here to join
The conference programme is now available to download! We have a huge number of sessions running across the two days and for the first time we have introduced themes to help you get the most out of the day and attend the sessions that matter to you. Themes are as follows:
- General Interest
More of our workshops are practical than ever before, giving you real hands-on experience and scenario based case studies to learn from. Start planning your conference now!
We've listened to you!
This year's conference is being curated with you in mind, we've taken onboard feedback from previous years and are excited to bring you...
- More interactive workshops
- More time to browse the exhibition
- More sessions focused on the topics that matter to you
- Accommodation and conference under one roof
- Central location
We believe in the importance of knowledge sharing, best practice and learning together. These beliefs are at the centre of this year's conference - we want to design a conference that appeals and is accessible to EVERYONE. Help us to achieve this by submitting a paper for conference and shape the conference programme.
Call for Papers
The deadline for submitting a paper for presenting at this year's annual conference has now CLOSED.
We thank you for all of the submissions.
Sponsorship & Exhibition
We've already had a lot of interest in exhibition and sponsorship at this year's conference. If you'd like to secure a stand or are interested in sponsorship opportunities contact Jenny Lowrey by email email@example.com or call 0191 241 4523
This year's conference is taking place at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole, centrally located and easily accessable by train or car. Full details below:
Hilton Birmingham Metropole
National Exhibition Centre
Parking is available at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole.
Conference delegates receive a discounted parking rate of £10 per day. You can pre-book your parking online by clicking the following link: https://www.bhmparking.co.uk/ and entering the code: FKBOW to receive the discounted rate.
Please note that car parking spaces are subject to availability and are not guaranteed.
What are the benefits of attending conference?
- Enhance your portfolio – Conference is CPD accredited.
- Build your professional network - you’ll meet fellow professionals from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Get inspired - you’ll see and hear new things – techniques, equipment, latest research, case studies and much more.
- Learn - from industry experts and thought leaders. Remain at the cutting-edge of your profession.
- Get ‘hands on’ – there is plenty of opportunity, between the exhibition and programme to try out equipment and techniques.
- Tour the trade exhibition – check out the latest technology, watch the equipment demonstrations, chat to the trade and make new contacts.
- Get involved – why not present yourself? There are opportunities for everyone to contribute. Share your research, your projects, your ideas…. Just as you’ll love to hear our presentations, we’d love to hear yours.
- Have fun - Conference is a friendly and relaxed event. You’ll meet new friends, eat good food and enjoy the surroundings and facilities of the hotel.
- Get a discount – although Conference is open to everyone, NBE members benefit from a discounted rate.
What can I achieve?
- Develop your knowledge and skills
- Showcase your knowledge and skills
- Find solutions to your problems
- Engage with the community
- Drive conversations
- Grow your professional network
- Grow your team
- Increase your value to your employer
- Influence practise
How do I convince my management team I should attend conference?
- Your aims, goals, aspirations – how attending conference will contribute
- Its not just about you, it’s about you and the team and the organisation
- You plan to share what you learn, see, and hear
- Broadening your knowledge and skills, broadens the team’s knowledge and skills
- Of any knowledge and skills gaps – how Conference will fill those gaps
- Its essential to your ongoing personal development.
For any conference-related questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org