Conference Title: Hands On - Lets Get Practical!
Registration is now open!
Click the link below to register your place. Various ticket prices are available including all inclusive tickets which include accommodation and the conference dinner - making securing funding for you and your team a simpler task.
Earlybird ticket rates are available until: Friday 30th June
Conference is open to everyone, however, if you are an NBE member you will benefit from a discounted rate. Not a member? Click here to join
REGISTER YOUR PLACE & VIEW TICKET PRICES
We've listened to you!
This years conference is being curated with you in mind, we've taken onboard feedback from previous years and are excited to bring you...
- More interactive workshops
- More time to browse the exhibition
- More sessions focused on the topics that matter to you
- Accommodation and conference under one roof
- Central location
We believe in the importance of knowledge sharing, best practice and learning together. These beliefs are at the centre of this years conference - we want design a conference that appeals and is accessible to EVERYONE. Help us to achieve this by submitting a paper for conference and shape the conference programme.
Call for Papers
The deadline for submitting a paper for presenting at this year's annual conference is 31st May 2023. If you'd like to present your work and run an interactive workshop now's your chance. We encourage all those working in and around Moving & Handling to share their work, best practice, case studies and research at this years conference.
Help us to shape the conference programme and provide inspiring content for the NBE community!
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Sponsorship & Exhibition
We've already had a lot of interest in exhibition and sponsorship at this years conference. If you'd like to secure a stand or are interested in sponsorship opportunities contact Jenny Lowrey at or call 0191 241 4523.
DOWNLOAD THE SPONSORSHIP PROSPECTUS
What are the benefits of attending conference?
- Enhance your portfolio – Conference is CPD accredited.
- Build your professional network - you’ll meet fellow professionals from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Get inspired - you’ll see and hear new things – techniques, equipment, latest research, case studies and much more.
- Learn - from industry experts and thought leaders. Remain at the cutting-edge of your profession.
- Get ‘hands on’ – there is plenty of opportunity, between the exhibition and programme to try out equipment and techniques.
- Tour the trade exhibition – check out the latest technology, watch the equipment demonstrations, chat to the trade and make new contacts.
- Get involved – why not present yourself? There are opportunities for everyone to contribute. Share your research, your projects, your ideas…. Just as you’ll love to hear our presentations, we’d love to hear yours.
- Have fun - Conference is a friendly and relaxed event. You’ll meet new friends, eat good food and enjoy the surroundings and facilities of the hotel.
- Get a discount – although Conference is open to everyone, NBE members benefit from a discounted rate.
What can I achieve?
- Develop your knowledge and skills
- Showcase your knowledge and skills
- Find solutions to your problems
- Engage with the community
- Drive conversations
- Grow your professional network
- Grow your team
- Increase your value to your employer
- Influence practise
How do I convince my management team I should attend conference?
- Your aims, goals, aspirations – how attending conference will contribute
- Its not just about you, it’s about you and the team and the organisation
- You plan to share what you learn, see, and hear
- Broadening your knowledge and skills, broadens the team’s knowledge and skills
- Of any knowledge and skills gaps – how Conference will fill those gaps
- Its essential to your ongoing personal development.