NBE Board of Directors Update
I am delighted to announce the new National Back Exchange Board of Directors for the upcoming 22/23 year…
|Vice Chair||Sarah Thornton|
|Finance Director||Anthony Walker|
|Marketing Director||Kerry Kemp|
|Conference Director||Sharon Rindsland|
|Membership Director||Ali Roper|
|Publications Director||Mary Muir|
|New members liaison officer||Valerie Phillips|
|Members liaison officer||Christopher O'Connor|
|Members liaison officer||Vacant|
Congratulations to all who have been successful and a very warm welcome to new Board members Anthony & Christopher who will be taking on the role of Finance Director and Members Liaison officer respectively.
Additionally, congratulations to Kerry Kemp, who will be moving from her previous position as Members Liaison Officer to Marketing Director.
Wishing you all success in your new roles.
There are 3 vacancies on the board of directors for the upcoming year and these will be opened up to attendees at the AGM on 3rd October, whereby there will be the opportunity to nominate yourself / another member.
If you are interested in getting involved in NBE, details for the available roles can be found below.
If you would like more information, or to discuss your involvement, please contact me (Simon Love) via email: or face to face at Conference.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the board members who are stepping down from their positions for their hard work and contribution to NBE.
John Williamson- Finance Director
Kristina Nathan - Marketing Director
James Smith - Member Liaison Officer
Laura Wilshaw - Members Liaison Officer
Jaclyn Murphy - Events Officer
Karen Fenton - Communications Director
Vicky Page-Chestney - New Members Liaison Officer
Special thanks must go to John Williamson and Krissie Nathan for their outstanding contributions in their time on the executive and Board of Directors. For a fuller appreciation of their contributions please see the Chairman's report for the AGM.
Chairman, National Back Exchange
Details of the responsibilities for the vacant positions on the board for the year 22/23 can be found below. Please contact me direct if you would like to discuss or have any questions about the roles...
- Consulting with NBE members in a variety of ways including surveys to collate trends
- Moderating the members forum, being an active poster yourself and encouraging others to post, including advanced members
- Overseeing all website functions, ensuring resources on the website are up to date and current
- Actively populating video and document resources, confirming validity of all resources
- Directing blogs to be produced by the management team
- Search and select speakers for the NBE calendar of webinars (or in person) events
- Work with the admin and marketing team to ensure events are hosted and promoted appropriately
- Oversee the calendar of external events that NBE will be exhibiting at / speaking at
- Actively support NBE members speaking at external events on behalf of NBE
- Work with publications director to ensure new publications have an appropriate launch event
Membership Coordinator (1 of 2 positions available)
- Responsible for the needs of the membership, including affiliated Local Groups and Advanced Members
- Chair / support local officer meetings / advanced member meetings
- Promote member benefits to ensure all members get the best out of NBE
- Support the Membership Director on membership related projects